Subject: Re: Toaster/Flyer Sync problems?
From: John DeNicola <[email-masked]>
To: Manny <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 11:54:04 PDT

On Sat, 7 Oct 1995 22:56:52 -0700  Manny wrote:
Hey David, is this your Toaster that has the sync/cold boot problem?
>When did this problem start?  My friend has the same problem.  When
>we cold boot with signal plugged to input 1, the preview and program
>displays are unstable.  When we cold boot with no signal in input 1, 
>the Toaster runs fine, then we just plug in the source for input 1.
>This is a pain in the but to unplug then plug in the source.  If you
>find out how to fix the problem I would appreciate it if you could
>post the fix here.  In my opinion I think we might have to send our
>Toasters to Newtek to be serviced.  Talk to you later.

 Hey Now,

      Have you checked all of your terminations, including your monitors?
Also, if you still have the video toaster software installed, try booting 
the video toaster first, then quit and boot the Flyer. 

--
John DeNicola <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]